Monday, June 26, 2023

RAINBOW SIGN

                    EVERY TIME YOU SEE A RAINBOW

"Then God said to Noah and his sons,  “I now make my promise to you and to your people who will live after you.  I make my promise to all the birds, and to all the cattle, and to all the animals that came out of the boat with you. I make my promise to every living thing on earth.  This is my promise to you: All life on the earth was destroyed by the flood. But that will never happen again. A flood will never again destroy all life on the earth.”

And God said, “I will give you something to prove that I made this promise to you. It will continue forever to show that I have made an agreement with you and every living thing on earth.  I am putting a rainbow in the clouds as proof of the agreement between me and the earth.  When I bring clouds over the earth, you will see the rainbow in the clouds.  When I see this rainbow, I will remember the agreement between me and you and every living thing on the earth. This agreement says that a flood will never again destroy all life on the earth.  When I look and see the rainbow in the clouds, I will remember the agreement that continues forever. I will remember the agreement between me and every living thing on the earth.”

So God said to Noah, “This rainbow is proof of the agreement that I made with all living things on earth.”  Genesis 9:8-17  ERV  (Easy to Read Version)

No comments: